White Kitchen Cabinets: How to Clean White Painted Cabinets That Have Yellowed?
We will take care of you from A-Z! From demolition to installation we do it all! Have an Idea and need help making it a reality?
Call us Now!
Basic cleaning of white kitchen cabinetsWhen we talk about the basic cleaning of cabinets, you have to:
- Mix 1 cup of cleaner based on wood cleaner or white vinegar with a half cup of mild water in a spray bottle.
- You have to spray your cabinets with that mixture. Spray it one by one. Now scrub the whole surface with a soft sponge in a circular movement.
- Just rinse the whole sponge, wring it out and wipe off the cabinet once again for removing the cleanser.
- Let the cabinets get dry with the help of a bag or soft towel.
How to remove yellow grease stains from white kitchen cabinets?For moving white grease stains from white kitchen cabinets, you have to:
- Wet the sponge with the water.
- Open all the cabinets one by one and don’t forget to wear rubber gloves.
- You have to pour a small undiluted ammonia solution into the sponge. Clean it from the bottom of your kitchen cabinets. This will prevent the ammonia from no more prolonged drip down on your arms at the time of working.
- Wipe off the white kitchen cabinets and scrub them gently by cutting them through the grease.
- Rinse it and wipe off the ammonia from the cabinet.
- Let the cabinet get dry with the help of a rag or soft towel.
Is it possible to remove tough stains from white kitchen cabinets?Some yellow stains are not easy to remove. But to remove it with fewer efforts, you can follow the steps discussed below:
- Mix 1 or 2 cups of baking soda with 1/4-cup water for making a paste.
- Now you have to dip the damp sponge by hence using a nylon-bristled scrub brush or soft toothbrush into that paste.
- Be gentle when you are scrubbing the yellow spots. Let the baking soda stay on the kitchen cabinets for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Wipe the baking soda by using a damp sponge.
- Let the cabinets get dry with a rag or soft towel.
ConclusionLet your kitchen cabinets be immaculate and stain-free with a few simple methods of cleanliness we have discussed above for you. Follow the step and let your cabinets be free from yellowish stains. Check out our services
Error: Contact form not found.