Concrete Countertops: Tips to Follow for Cleaning Concrete Countertops
We will take care of you from A-Z! From demolition to installation we do it all! Have an Idea and need help making it a reality?
Call us Now!
Simple Methods to Follow for Cleaning Kitchen Concrete Countertops
M style=”font-size: 41px; font-weight: 500; font-family: lora;”ethod no 1: Soap and warm waterFor cleaning countertops, you use the soap solution with mild-warm water, with which removal of stains can get a lot easy for you. If not soap, then you can also use mild dishwashing liquid. The use of soap and water is yet safe in both the porous and non-porous conditions of concrete. For removing stains, you have to:
- Add two tablespoons of the dishwashing liquid into the medium-sized container with the warm water
- Submerge a small cloth into the water and scrub off the stains from the concrete countertops.
- In case the stains are not fully remove-off, you have to repeat this process all over again.
Method no 2: Laundry Detergent with Stain RemoverThese are the two best household cleaners that you can use for countertops. Both of these cleaners are mild and are safe to use for both porous and non-porous countertops. For cleaning stains from it, you have to:
- You can start it by spraying the stain remover directly on that area of stain present on the concrete countertops.
- Let the remover get settle off on the surface for a few minutes.
- Now sprinkle the powder detergent on that stain again and wait for a few minutes.
- Now clean away both the substances by using a towel or wet cloth and then softly scrub off the stain.
Method no 3: Using PH Balanced Wipes for Cleaning Concrete Countertops San diegoFor cleaning countertops, you should always use products that are only formulated up to clean the concrete areas. Our best recommendation is to use the PH Balanced wipes with which you can clean the it and keep them safe daily. You can use them as an ordinary wipe towel after cooking.
ConclusionThus, apart from the above methods, there are other options that you can use for cleaning concrete countertops. Waxing can also show some excellent results for removing some tough stains. It will act as the sealer for the stains and make them get removed permanently. But if you still don’t have basic knowledge and are finding it complex to remove the stains, it is better to hire a specialist, yet the concrete countertops are clean up all over again. Make sure you follow the guidelines carefully because a single mistake can ruin your whole concrete countertops. Check out our kitchen remodeling san diego
Error: Contact form not found.