Are you planning to clean the stains and grease spots from your concrete countertops? We know countertops as the durable, most robust, and reliable surface, which is impossible to face any dents or scratches. But still, it might happen that after passing so long years, it start facing certain spots or grease lines on the surface, which are important to get clean up instantly.
Right through this guide, we will explain some helpful tips to follow for letting your concrete countertops back in a modern look all over again. Have a look.
Simple Methods to Follow for Cleaning Kitchen Concrete Countertops
Method no 1: Soap and warm water
For cleaning countertops, you use the soap solution with mild-warm water, with which removal of stains can get a lot easy for you. If not soap, then you can also use mild dishwashing liquid. The use of soap and water is yet safe in both the porous and non-porous conditions of concrete. For removing stains, you have to:
- Add two tablespoons of the dishwashing liquid into the medium-sized container with the warm water
- Submerge a small cloth into the water and scrub off the stains from the concrete countertops.
- In case the stains are not fully remove-off, you have to repeat this process all over again.
Method no 2: Laundry Detergent with Stain Remover
These are the two best household cleaners that you can use for countertops. Both of these cleaners are mild and are safe to use for both porous and non-porous countertops. For cleaning stains from it, you have to:
- You can start it by spraying the stain remover directly on that area of stain present on the concrete countertops.
- Let the remover get settle off on the surface for a few minutes.
- Now sprinkle the powder detergent on that stain again and wait for a few minutes.
- Now clean away both the substances by using a towel or wet cloth and then softly scrub off the stain.
Method no 3: Using PH Balanced Wipes for Cleaning Concrete Countertops San diego
For cleaning countertops, you should always use products that are only formulated up to clean the concrete areas. Our best recommendation is to use the PH Balanced wipes with which you can clean the it and keep them safe daily. You can use them as an ordinary wipe towel after cooking.
Thus, apart from the above methods, there are other options that you can use for cleaning concrete countertops. Waxing can also show some excellent results for removing some tough stains. It will act as the sealer for the stains and make them get removed permanently.
But if you still don’t have basic knowledge and are finding it complex to remove the stains, it is better to hire a specialist, yet the concrete countertops are clean up all over again. Make sure you follow the guidelines carefully because a single mistake can ruin your whole concrete countertops.
Check out our kitchen remodeling san diego